Translate

sábado, 21 de febrero de 2015

Big Sean y Ariana Grande cantan a dúo "Research"

Big Sean y Ariana Grande demuestran una vez más que no sólo tienen química en la parte afectiva sino también en la parte laboral al presentar su dúo titulado "Research".
Sean rapea: "These hoes be doing research/I swear she like this piece of hair off in the sink. Okay I know you did some research, well sh*t I did too/I saw you wearin’ Drake’s chain like you were part of his crew/I saw you chillin’ with Meek Mill up at the summer jam oooh/I hope my eyes the one that’s lying to me girl and not you,".


Mientras que Ariana canta: "I still have to hide, hide, hide, hide/Now you next to me at night, night, night, night/You test me all the time, time, time, time/Say I know what you like, like I did the last time/Do you remember? Do you remember?/Do you remember? Do you remember?/When you have nothing to hide, hide, hide, hide".

¿Qué opinas de la canción?


No hay comentarios: